RN Registered Nurse Neuro Trauma ICU Full Time Nights Dallas Sign On Bonus 4674
(RN) Registered Nurse
Newly expanded Neuro Trauma ICU
Full Time Nights (7P-7A) Dallas
$10K Sign-On Bonus Possible!
**Sign-On Bonus – $10,000.00 for all full time ICU openings (not eligible for current employees) **
Are you ready to make a difference? To expand and grow as a Nurse? We have a great opportunity to come join our newly expanded Neuro Trauma ICU. Level II Magnet facility is looking for top tier candidates to help us grow! Join our award-winning nursing team today
Texas Health Dallas is located at 8200 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX 75231
Salary Range : $26.50 – $50.82/hour, commensurate with working experience
Schedule : Full Time Nights: 7 PM -7 AM for a total of 36 hours a week with some weekends and holidays
We’re so excited about our new 24-bed Neuro Trauma ICU that specializes in Neurological and Trauma patient care. As a nurse on this unit, you’ll have opportunities for professional and career development, outstanding support from our Neurosurgeons and Trauma Physicians and an Intensivist program which provides exceptional critical care patient oversight. Our staffing ratio depends upon acuity and is typically 2:1.
We have a lot going on at Texas Health Dallas and we want you to be a part of it. Our Neuroscience Program is expanding, we’ll be applying for Level I Major Trauma designation and we continue to be on the cutting edge of technology. We’re Magnet designated, Joint Commission certified in chest pain, heart failure and stroke and a Mission: Lifeline® Receiving Center.
Learn more about our expansion and this unit. Click here: https://jobs.texashealth.org/UTSW-Expands-Neurosurgery-Program-to-Texas-Health-Dallas
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred.
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required;
• One or more years of ICU experience preferred OR a strong Tele, PCU or Emergency in an Acute care setting considered
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS upon hire – Require upon Hire
• ACLS upon hire – Require upon Hire
• CPI within 30 days of hire
More about Texas Health Dallas:
Texas Health Dallas is a 900-bed MAGNET-designated hospital, a Level II Major Trauma facility, the first hospital in Dallas to achieve chest pain center accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers and recipient of the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline Silver Quality Achievement Award. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer care, cardiology, emergency medicine, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women’s services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
Texas Health Resources:
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence
Texas Health Highlights
• Fortune’s list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-health-care/2020/
• “Best Workplaces(TM) for Diversity” by Fortune and Great Place to Work® (5 th year in row): https://fortune.com/best-workplaces-for-diversity/2019/
• Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2020: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/texas/2020?category=large
• 2019 Texan by Nature 20 (TxN 20): https://texanbynature.org/txn20/
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2019 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles®” awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eleventh year to appear on the list and fourth year to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2019 Gold Level Workplace Health Achievement Award by the American Heart Association (4 th year in a row)
• Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the nation (2016)
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we’ve won and more. Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Location: Dallas
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Dallas 8200 Walnut Hill Ln. TX 75231
Shift: Night Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
PI142376909 4674Apply Now