Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Stepdown Unit CSU Days Texas Health HEB Bedford 3895
Registered Nurse RN
Cardiac Stepdown Unit CSU Days
Texas Health HEB Bedford
Texas Health HEB seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Cardiac Step Down unit.
The address is: 1600 Hospital Parkway Bedford, TX 76022
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience
• 7A-7P (3) 12 hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays
Texas Health HEB is the only hospital in Northeast Tarrant County designated as a Level III Trauma Unit. The hospital is certified by The Joint Commission for Chest Pain and Heart Failure and as a Primary Stroke Center.
• Responsible for handling initial patient assessments
• Point of care testing and associated administrative tasks
• Collaborate with staff in determining best outcomes for patient population.
Texas Health HEB Cardiac Step Down is the recipient of the Silver-Level Beacon Award for Cardiac Step Down – Recognized for successfully demonstrating improved patient outcomes and unit performance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications • Associate’s Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date. Req
Bachelor’s Degree Nursing Preferred • 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required. Preferred Experience: 1 -2 years in experience on Cardiac/Step down/PCU in a hospital setting. • Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of nursing upon hire. • Current ACLS/BLS • CPI training 60 days req.
Skills • Good computer skills using a medical management application. • Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care. • A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated “Baby Friendly” facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/sx3crcyqrpbrsngk